Thursday, July 31, 2014

August Moods




Sippin' Iced Tea
How have you been? I feel bad that I've been neglecting this blog. I'm just short on ideas, really. I find that I want to produce original content, but for some reason everything I come up with ends up falling short. Anyway, I've been spending too much some time on the internet recently, and I thought I would share some of the things that have been inspiring me immensely! I always love inspiration posts when I read other blogs. So here is my inspiration for the month of August. 

CallyRabbit on Instagram

Norman Parkinson, 1966

Tommy Lovrich (via tumblr)
Via Tumblr

Tumblr

Tumblr

Dahlia

Source Unknown

Both Photos by the ever-amazing Hana Haley
As you can tell, I'm stuck in this weird place where I still want to salvage the last few weeks of the summer, but I also am so excited for fall and to finally go off to college. It's a very nerve wracking last few weeks at home!

Love always,
Megan



No comments:

Post a Comment