Thursday, December 19, 2013

What's up, life?

Selfie with my cat and my new anorak
Say hello to my kitty, Brycie, and my new anorak. I feel like everything that can be said about life has been said. 

Yes.

How are you on this glorious Thursday? I'm quite smitten, actually. Even though I've been doing a lot of relaxing (I'm sick, dawg), I feel as if I've been rather productive. I'm currently waiting for a new and shiny thrift haul to upload to YouTube, and I can't wait for it to be up! I found the cutest stuff for my Etsy shop. And this beautiful parka that was originally $148 from Nordstrom (!!!!!!!!!). I've also actually cleared out a lot of junk from my hard drive on my MacBook Pro so it's actually functional! Yay!

But aside from my checklist items, I also got to spend some lovely time with one of my best friends over coffee and chatter at Starbucks. She just finished her last finals of high school ever (she's graduating early) and we just sat and talked about life and the future, and I am just too darn excited for life. I mean, I love high school and blah blah blah, but there is just so much more out there. I crave a little more freedom. (I go to a private school so I have a uniform, eugh). 

ALSO HERE'S MY VIDDDDDD 
(if the video doesn't work, check back in an hour because it's probably still processing)
                           

I'm simply happy. I love it. 

Megan


1 comment: