Friday, December 20, 2013

I Need Some Room-Spiration

MY ROOM IS A MESS. Simple as that. It's embarrassingly messy, and I want to clean it, but being sick has me exhausted and I lack the motivation. Thank gob for the internetz. 


White on White on White
Currently, I am completely obsessed with white decor with slight pops of pale color. I find it completely relaxing, and with the right amount of silver mixed in, it feels so Christmas-y! All of these images were found on Tumblr under the tag 'White Room'

Pinterest

Closet


bedroom ♡ | via Tumblr

Roomspiration

This room❤️Home sweet home




I think this is sufficient enough inspiration... and that idea in the last picture of hanging pictures from the ceiling is so cute! Now all I want is a fuzzy rug and blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment