Thursday, December 12, 2013

Christmas Wishes pt. 1

Hello everyone! Since Christmas is coming up, and my parents keep asking me what I want for Christmas, I decided I would make a post detailing some items that I've been coveting. Here are a few things on my list:

Source: Oasap
I originally saw this absolutely adorable dress on Tori Lynne's blog Generations Collective. I just recently found her blog, but I am completely in love with it. She is gorgeous, and her style is impeccable--as is her Etsy shop! I totally recommend checking it out.

I was so inspired by her outfits, that I fell in love with this dress from Oasap! Definitely high up on my list.

Source: Oasap
In the same post that she was wearing the dress above, she was also wearing this perfect hat. I love the wine color, as it definitely transcends across all seasons. 

Dahlia Caroline Scallop Edge Collar Dress with Belt
Source: Dahlia
This dress from Dahlia is also incredibly high up on my list! I'm a huge proponent fro winter whites, and this dress hits the spot. The sleeves and color are just so dainty and picturesque and crisp next to the off-white chiffon.

If you know me well, then you know that I listen to a lot music, and I'm incredibly particular with the music I listen to. Here's some of my top picks I'd love to have on vinyl.

Arctic Monkeys-AM
Found HERE

Best Coast-Crazy For you
Found HERE
A couple of other records I'd love to own:
  • The Velvet Underground & Nico
  • Bon Iver-For Emma
  • Paradise-Lana Del Rey
  • LAKE-The World is Real
  • LAKE-Giving & Receiving
  • She & Him-Volume 1&3 (I already have 2)
  • Coexist-The XX
  • Belle and Sebastian-Dear Catastrophe Waitress
  • The Smiths-Meat is Murder
Tomorrow I will be posting part two of my list with more clothing :)

Megan





No comments:

Post a Comment