Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Wednesday Wishes: Black Friday Edition

Hello everyone! Happy almost Thanksgiving :)
This is one of my favorite holidays because it combines family, glorious food, and shopping. LOTS of shopping. It's like the perfect day.

This year we're celebrating at my brother-in-law's (eep! so weird to say that) parents' house. This is the first time I'm going elsewhere for Thanksgiving dinner, but I have high hopes! I think it's going to be absolutely lovely ^^ I just hope there will be a vegetarian entrée!

Anyway, in the spirit of Black Friday in a couple of days, I'm going to put together a list of pieces I'll be looking out for on my little shopping adventure!

Pour Moi:
Although I'm going to mostly be doing Christmas present shopping, I have a few things in mind that I want to look out for.

Hunter Boots
Source: Hunter
Ever since I saw HelloKatyxo from YouTube wear these in one of her videos, I've been wanting a pair ever since. I just can't get myself to dish out $140 on a pair of boots, even though I know I'd get a ton of use out of them. I've found an adequate ripoff on eBay, but they aren't as pretty or as nice as these. I'm going to keep a lookout for a discounted pair on Friday! Maybe Nordstrom will have them?

Pixie Jodhpur Pant
Pixie jodhpur pant
Source: J Crew
Pixie jodhpur pant
Source: J Crew
When I started my internship over the summer, I went into J Crew on the hunt for business casual attire. I tried on their pixie pants and fell in love with the fit. Unfortunately the price tag prevented me from buying a pair, but I'm hoping that J Crew will have some sort of sale to lower the price on these (with the leather blocking) so I can make my dreams come true!

More Less Specific Items:
-Plain Skirts (I have too many patterned ones!)
-Plain Shirts (To go with my patterned skirts!)
-Ankle Boots
-Winter Dresses
-Long Sleeved Shirts
-Sweaters

Gifts:
Black/Grey Blazer
Source: H&M
My brother requested a nice grey or black blazer for Christmas, and I'm hoping I can find a good one at H&M discounted so I can get him the nicest one possible in his price range.

Sweater(s)
Source: Loft
Source: Loft
I don't want to say who, even though I know she doesn't read my blog, but I still want to be assured! These are a few sweaters I've been looking at for a certain someone!
I have a ton of other things I'm looking out for, but I don't want to share them because they're a little specific, and I want my presents to be a surprise!

Are you going Black Friday shopping this year? If so, good luck!
Megan 
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment