Monday, November 11, 2013

eBay Shopping List

Hey guys!
So it definitely starting snowing here today, and I need to hop on my winter shopping. I'm trying to get more into eBay because I've seen people get some serious deals. Room update: I'm all moved in and the closet is almost completely set up! All I have left to do is finish moving in some of my smaller items and get some rugs because I now have wooden floors. The room turned out lovely, and I'm too ecstatic to show you guys! But I digress, here is my winter eBay list :)



The link to this skirt is here.

Velvet is always in for Winter--skirts especially. I found this super cute skirt for cheap enough that I would want to buy two of them! It's only $9!


Remember when I posted that Etsy wishlist with a snowflake ring? Well I found a similar, much cheaper alternative! This ring is around only $5. Unfortunately it's not the same sort of quality, but it's a fourth of the price. 

You can find this ring here.


I don't normally partake in auctions, but these easy jeans are going for only $30. (!!!!!) I may have to jump in on this one.

Link: here


Around this time last year, I watched one of Hellokatyxo's videos in which she wore a J Crew sweater similar to this. Since then I have been on lookout for that sweater, and I think I found it!

Source: here

I'm still a little iffy about eBay, but I'm slowly getting over it.

Talk to you soon!
M
xx

1 comment:

  1. Many people make use of the list to make certain they have the many essential elements, such as food and clothes. It also helps you to pack the appropriate camping equipment. this hyperlink

    ReplyDelete