Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Wednesday Wishes: Sock Edition

II can't think of anyone who isn't a sucker for cute socks. My favorites include anything science or dachshund related, but that's just me. :) This week's edition of Wednesday Wishes is completely dedicated to socks: crew, over-the-knee, and just plain silly! They're just too adorable.

Image 1 of Paul Smith Classic Multi Stripe Over The Knee Socks
Source: ASOS
Aren't these socks from ASOS absolutely adorable!? They have such a 70s vibe to them, and I absolutely love the way they look with those shoes.

Source: American Apparel
I saw Lauren from JustaCurbSideProphet on YouTube wearing something similar to these, and they looked absolutely adorable on her.
Image 1 of Lazy Oaf Cat Socks
Source: ASOS
I first discovered these adorable socks on the blog Mermaidens when she posted about the brand Lazy Oaf. I don't think I could find a cuter pair!

Source: Urban Outfitters
I have the other Kimchi Blue socks with Foxes on them (hahaha I know) and these colors are absolutely perfect for fall. I may need to invest in them as well! Find them here.

Rosebud Ankle Socks - Black
Source: NastyGal
A good set of floral anything is absolutely a necessity!

With the cooler weather coming in, my sock affinity is starting to show! I actually recently bought some cute over the knee socks from Charlotte Russe. The only issue is my school deems over-the-knee too "suggestive" and we aren't allowed to wear them. Bogus, right? Oh well, I'll deal!

Talk to you later!
Megan

No comments:

Post a Comment