Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Wednesday Wishes: Etsy Edition

Hey guys! It's the middle of the week! Woooooh!
I have actually only one more day of school because I'm going away for the weekend. Anyway, I've been absolutely dying over some of the items I've found recently on Etsy, and I'd love to show them to you. ^_^

I saw this hat on Instagram, and I've been in love with it ever since. 

Source: smoothoutcome on Etsy
For those of you who don't know,  the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy is one of my favorite books, and this would make a great addition to my backpack!

Source: StoriedThreads on Etsy
This collar is absolutely enchanting, but my wallet is crying in fear of the price :( Hmmm, maybe a DIY project in the future?...

Source: FilaArcana on Etsy
I've been getting more and more interested in ~mystical~ things recently, and this ring is so simple yet so enchanting. 

Source: oohfancydesigns on Etsy
I also absolutely adore 60s inspired capes.

Source: Heidalas on Etsy
Although this 60s dress is summery, I think it could be dressed in layers rather well.

Source: RADVINTAGESHIT on Etsy
And lastly just look how absolutely adorable this coat is. I'd want it in red too!

Source: dresstore2000 on Etsy 
What are you looking forward to wearing in fall?
Talk to you soon! ^^
Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment